Thursday 21 July 2016

art by ©ninja


As I think of ideas what to paint I realize day by day that painting is something which my emotions are involve. I paint whenever there is a special emotion inside me that I want to let out through painting. I realize that painting is not just something because I'm bored so I'll grab my brush and paint then create one but it is a God's gift for me to see what are my emotions through painting it.
I didn't took any lessons for panting and I know that my art might not even have a passing score to the eyes of the painting gurus out there but it's just a matter of emotions and believe in myself because painting makes me happy. Although I cannot set aside that having some scholastic knowledge and lessons in painting is an advantage.
 I highly thank those who appreciate my paintings and also to my ever supportive husband for always inspiring me always in all ways. Oh by the way, I am also into Photography and feel free as well to visit my Photography website. Have a good day! ALLAHU AKBAR!